Skip to main content

LEGO nexo knights magazine: issue 07

LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 07
LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 07

LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 07 has just been released, and this month's wicked gift is a Globlin Catapult.

Jestro made sure that the Nexo Knights are in for a sizzling surprise in their seventh issue. He has built a mean machine that launches the nasty Globlins through the air. The Globlin Catapult is not just a free LEGO toy in this issue, but also a featured evil weapon in the epic adventure comic.

This month's free gift is very reminiscent of the small Chaos Catapult [70311] set, minus the monstrous vehicle (and everything else). And instead of lava stones, Globlins are the ammo of choice in this stationary weapon. I think it is more logical to use Globlins balls in this foil set, but the use of Globlin discs with slide shoe rounds delivered the promised fun. The inclusion of pyramid ridged tiles in the frame is a very nice finishing detail (or maybe I just simply adore those brick pieces).

Globlin Catapult
Globlin Catapult

All in all, the Globlin Catapult is a decent free gift. It's a nice addition to Jestro's evil army, but it's not really a must-have.

The must-have Nexo Knights free gift is next month's generous offer. For Issue 08, three toys will be given away, namely Kid Clay (with an official hairpiece!), a training bot, and an exclusive Nexo Power! LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 08 will be available from 14 September.

Kid Clay
Kid Clay



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...