Skip to main content

new LEGO store leicester square arriving soon!


Royal Guard Announcement
Royal Guard Announcement

A new LEGO Store is coming soon to the heart of London’s theatreland, Leicester Square!

Back in May 2016, it was announced that the construction of a new store in the United Kingdom (37th in Europe) has started. Specifically, it is located at 3 Swiss Court, London, with the postcode W1D 6AP (just in front of M&M's World!), covering 5,420 square feet in over two floors. The official press release said that the flagship store follows the recent unveiling of the LEGO Store in the Les Halles district of Paris, France, and the Asian flagship store in Shanghai, China (translation: the store will be massive!).

A recruitment drive has also commenced along with the construction, and is currently still ongoing. Head on to https://www.lego.com/en-gb/careers/search-jobs for more details.

Almost Done?!
Almost Done?!

It has been over a month since I last visited Leicester Square, so imagine my surprise when I saw that the store looks almost done! Don't get me started on the minifigures teasers! The Royal Guard minifigure looks so seriously cute! I don't have one from the Minifigures Series 5 [8805], so a re-release would just be perfect. And I really, really, really hope that LEGO will release the British gentleman minifigure (complete with a bowler hat, a Union Jack vest, and a cup of tea!) as one of the flagship store's exclusive.

Exclusive Minifigure?!
Exclusive Minifigure?!

The official announcement said that the new store will open late 2016, but up to this point, a specific date is yet to be given. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...