Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issue 15

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 15
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 15

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 15 has just been released, and this month's free gift is the iconic AT-AT!

The All Terrain Armored Transport, or AT-AT for short, is a four-legged combat walker used by the Empire's ground forces. It first appeared in The Empire Strikes Back, then prominently featured in Star Wars Rebels, and, more recently, also seen in The Force Awakens (as background wreckage). Older versions seems to be in the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, but they may (or may not) be under a different name (UPDATE: They are apparently called All Terrain Armored Cargo Transport or AT-ACT). Being one of the most famous symbols of the Empire's military might, it's no surprise that the AT-AT is the microbuild of Issue 15.


AT-AT
AT-AT

So far, the AT-AT is my favorite magazine microbuild (next to the Naboo Starfighter). I simply love its minimalist look. With only 48 brick pieces, it's a wonder that it accurately represented the imposing quadrupedal combat walker.

I just panicked for a bit (about two minutes) when I thought that a piece or two is missing from my foil pack. In my first build, the head seemed to lack a 2 x 2 gray piece, which made it look like the cockpit has been blown off. I made a quick recount and it resulted to the right number of brick pieces. I reviewed what I did then I realized that I put the 1 x 2 plate with handles on the opposite direction. Silly me! The instructions in the LEGO Magazines are usually easy to follow. I don't know if it's just me or the drawing of that particular brick is a bit confusing.

This month's free gift is really adorable. I love it so much that I wish I have another one or two or three. I'll research first if it's cheaper to just order the bricks. They seem pretty common anyway.

For the next issue, get ready for the Multi-Troop Transport, or MTT, of the Trade Federation! It's time for the prequel era once again. The LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 16 comes out on 12 October.


MTT
MTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...