Skip to main content

today's package: LEGOLAND malaysia eid mubarak duplo brick

From Malaysia with Love
From Malaysia with Love

Courtesy of Brickfinder and LEGOLAND Malaysia, I won an exclusive Eid Mubarak Duplo Brick. Super thank you!

Last July, Brickfinder teamed-up with LEGOLAND Malaysia for a contest to win an exclusive Hari Raya Duplo Brick to celebrate the religious holiday Eid al-Fitr. The mechanics were to simply like their respective Facebook pages, then like and share the contest post, and tag two friends in the comments section. I did all that and luckily won the raffle. Good thing it's open to everyone in the world. Once again, thank you!

LEGOLAND Malaysia Eid Mubarak Duplo Brick

LEGOLAND Malaysia generously gives away limited specially printed Duplo bricks for their seasonal promotions, like Lunar New Year, Star Wars Days, and so on. There are various ways to get these exclusive bricks, and the most common method is by completing activity trails. For the Eid Mubarak Duplo Brick, it was obtainable by availing annual pass promotions, or participating in building events.

Currently, LEGOLAND Malaysia is promoting Halloween Brick-or-Treat. A limited edition Halloween commemorative brick can be received by following the trail and completing different tasks. Learn all about it here.

These promotional LEGO bricks are not limited to the Malaysian resort, so always watch out for a LEGO-related event near you. There just might be an exclusive brick waiting to be collected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...