Skip to main content

LEGO nexo knights magazine issue 09

LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 09
LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 09

The LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 09 has just been released. And as promised, it's a profusion of free gifts, including a Bat Flyer and Ninjago trading cards!

Just like the previous issue, Issue 09 is overloaded with giveaways, specifically the Bat Flyer LEGO toy, a Ninjago booster pack, and a limited edition Ninjago card. All that's lacking is a Nexo Power, but that's okay. The brilliant strategy of introducing the Ninjago Trading Card Game in the LEGO Magazines is still ongoing. Just like last month, another rare card was included. A genius move, I believe, to tease the desire to complete the whole collection. It almost worked for me, almost, for now.

Ninjago Trading Cards
Ninjago Trading Cards

A Limited Edition Team Ninja golden foil card is included in every Issue 09. And with the special card guaranteed in every booster pack, I got a Jay & Cole silver foil card. So, by purchasing the two issues of LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine, I instantly have four shiny foil cards. This has tempted me into buying a Starter Pack. It's priced at £4.99, and it includes a binder, a pack of cards, an exclusive NRG Kai card, a gameboard, and a set of rules and instructions. Let's see if I can resist it...

For the LEGO toy, this month's freebie is a Bat Flyer.

Bat Flyer
Bat Flyer

Even without a rider, the airborne vehicle looks wickedly hot. The six shooter housing piece instantly makes any build fiercely hardcore. And the press release reads that the flame bat fires lava ammo (and that it's a vampire speedster)! I thought that the Bat Flyer is Lavaria's ride, but in the comics, a Crust Smasher was seen flying it. I always love it when the toys would appear in the comics.

I'm actually excited for next issue's free gift, for a knightly toy is promised, none other than a supermighty Mech Bot! Is this in preparation for the future Action sets? Then a Pilot Bot will be included in Issue 11 (I believe that's a typo below, unless the wrong toy was highlighted). LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 10 is on sale from 16 November.

Mech Bot
Mech Bot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...