Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issue 16

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 16
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 16

Issue 16 of LEGO Star Wars Magazine has just came out, and this month's free gift is the metal monster MTT!

The Multi-Troop Transport, or MTT for short, is a heavily armored repulsorlift vehicle used to bring the Battle Droids to the place of conflict. It was first seen in The Phantom Menace, utilized by the Trade Federation in the Battle of Naboo.

MTT
MTT

After last month's AT-AT, the MTT microbuild is a bit of a letdown. I think you need to squint your eyes real small to see the resemblance. I needed to give a detailed description to the missus before she was able to recognize the vehicle. For me, the final build looks like a cross between a choo choo train and a ground type Pokémon. The good thing about the foil pack is the great assortment of reddish brown pieces, including two mini shooters. This is the first time that I saw that piece in that color. A quick Google search revealed that there are just at least three sets that contain reddish brown mini shooters. The MTT is a so-so microbuild for me. It's okay enough to add to your collection, and okay enough to pass on it.

Moving on, for next month's issue, make way for a very important ship, none other than Emperor Palpatine's Shuttle! The LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 17 comes out on 9 November.

Palpatine's Shuttle
Palpatine's Shuttle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...