Skip to main content

my LEGO star wars rebels ghost crew (so far)

Ghost Crew
Ghost Crew

In Star Wars Rebels, the Ghost Crew has proved to be a formidable force against The Empire. In brick form, Spectres One to Six are exactly the same...


But I'm two Spectres short. I was not able to rediscover LEGO and Star Wars on time to collect the first LEGO Star Wars Rebels sets. And that includes The Ghost [75053], the only set (for now) wherein you can get Zeb Orrelios. 75053 has already retired, and I haven't seen a justifiable price yet, so I'm just counting on a re-release. But I was able to get the Microfighter version [75127] though, and that gave me the ship's pilot, Hera Syndulla. It may not be accurate but it was designed very cutely, that's why it's one of my favorites.

The Ghost [75127]
The Ghost [75127]

My latest addition to the Ghost Crew is its leader, Kanan Jarrus. My ever-loving wife gave me Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141] for our anniversary. For me, the final build looks like it came out straight from the TV series. I love (mostly) every detail, especially the hover effect. I'm just not really a big fan of stickers.

Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141]
Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141]

And of course, if you have read my review on the LEGO Star Wars Annual 2017, you'll know that I got my Chopper and Ezra Bridger minifigures from there. What a cheap and easy way to get them? Now, all that's needed is Ezra's lightsaber-blaster hybrid. A binoculars piece will easily solve that.

LEGO Star Wars Annual 2017
LEGO Star Wars Annual 2017

And that leaves me with Sabine Wren. She's easily obtainable, but she ain't cheap. So far, Sabine is part of three sets, two of which are big and expensive. The other set, Ezra's Speeder Bike [75090] has a reasonable retail price, but it's already retired! Isn't it ironic?

One day, I hope that I'll be able to complete the whole gang. But now that I've thought of it, I realized that I have a greater desire when it comes to LEGO Star Wars Rebels, and that's having an official Loth-cat minifigure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...