Skip to main content

rogue friday 2016 haul

Imperial Assault Hovertank [75152]
Imperial Assault Hovertank [75152]

Star Wars fans all around the world have gone rogue over the weekend, and LEGO builders are no exceptions. With the recent release of Rogue One toys in the Rogue Friday event, I wonder what did you guys get?

Me? I got the least expensive LEGO Rogue One set, the Imperial Assault Hovertank [75152] (buildable figures not considered). I usually buy stuff only when they're on sale (unless I really, really, really like them), so I bought set 75152 with the Triple VIP Points in mind. That's almost like having a £5 rebate. And of course, let's not forget the free First Order Stormtrooper [30602].

First Order Stormtrooper [30602]

LEGO UK is generous enough to giveaway the exclusive minifigure for any LEGO Star Wars purchase. And they really do mean any, for that includes even the cheapest key chains. That's why my ever-loving wife, using her own VIP account, bought BB-8 and Yoda Key Chains to avail more minifigures.

BB-8 Key Chain
BB-8 Key Chain

Yoda Key Chain
Yoda Key Chain

Though I was really eyeing for the Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156] this Rogue Friday release, I did not purchase it straightaway. I guess I'm going to wait a little bit more for better deals. In the meantime, I'm more than happy and contented to start with Chirrut Îmwe versus the Imperial Assault Hovertank. Opening the set in 3, 2, 1...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...