Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issue 17

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 17
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 17

The LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 17 has just been released, and this month's free gift is the personal transport of the evil Emperor, it's Palpatine's Shuttle!

The modified Theta-class T-2c Shuttle was the vehicle used by the Emperor to aid his injured apprentice Anakin Skywalker from the fiery planet Mustafar. Of course, all this happened towards the end of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Palpatine's Shuttle
Palpatine's Shuttle

This month's microbuild is a bit of a saving grace from last month's MTT, but obviously, it still hasn't top the AT-AT. It is a fun quick build, and the resemblance from the source material is easily seen.

By the way, the foil pack packaging has changed in this issue. It's bigger now, and it's no longer resealable. I don't know if this will be the case from now on, or it's just because big parts were included in this month's free gift. But this makes more sense though in terms of security. There'll be no way to open the foil packs in the store shelves without leaving a trace. It is also important to note the presence of a Death Trooper in the packaging. Can we expect Rogue One microbuilds soon?

For next month's issue, get ready for the very green Flash Speeder! The LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 18 comes out on 14 December.

Flash Speeder
Flash Speeder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...