Skip to main content

LEGO nexo knights magazine issue 10

LEGO Nexo Knights Issue 10
LEGO Nexo Knights Issue 10

The LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 10 is currently on sale, and there's more than one free gift!

Before everything else, I would like to apologize for two things. First, for the brief hiatus. Life happened. I'll still try to blog as often as possible though. I'll try my best. Second, for this very tardy post. Issue 10 came out last 16 November but for some reason our local shops don't have it. I have to literally travel downhill to purchase one in the big supermarket. Fortunately, they still have a few on the shelf. And to my surprise, it's a bumper issue! That means it's £1 more expensive. But good thing my bonus toy is a Lava Warrior, so that basically offsets the extra pound. And who says no to army building? I wonder what the others got...

Lava Warrior
Lava Warrior

Issue 10's free gift is insanely cool! Ladies and gentlemen, the Mech Bot!

Mech Bot
Mech Bot

The Mech Bots are featured heavily in this issue's comics. They were worn by the Nexo Knights themselves, and by the Pilot Bots (more on this later). I think these exo-suits are a bit of a teasing for the upcoming Battle Suits (currently a bit undecided on that line). It would have been cool to get each Nexo Knight a Mech Bot, but the bumper price is a big hindering factor. I guess I'm going to have to settle with the Pilot Bot.

Pilot Bot?! Debuting in brick form, the Pilot Bot is LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 11's free gift. And not only that, it comes with the Nexo Power Sand Tornado as well. All of these will be available from 14 December.

Pilot Bot
Pilot Bot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...