Skip to main content

LEGO nexo knights magazine issue 11

LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 11
LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 11



LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 11 is now available, and it includes two gifts!

Or so I thought. (Sort of) bad news first. The advertised free gift Sand Tornado Nexo Power is printed in the magazine itself. It is scannable, yes, but it's on paper. For those like me who expected it printed on a LEGO piece, we have to look elsewhere. I guess it's just rational to look forward to one after receiving the Minify Surprise Nexo Power in physical form three issues ago.

But that doesn't matter, because the real star of this issue is the Pilot Bot!

Pilot Bot
Pilot Bot

I just simply adore these cute little Squirebots! And having another official variant is a big check in my Nexo Knights list. I always enjoy building Squirebots. I find their design really ingenious, in the sense that the small pieces, both in size and number, produce such charming minions. And the diastema (sorry, gap teeth) never fails to induce a smile.

The Pilot Bot can be appreciated more when it boards its intended ride, the Mech Bot.

Mech and Pilot Bots
Mech and Pilot Bots

It's true that the Nexo Knights may look cooler maneuvering this exo-suit, but it won't be as delightful when the Pilot Bot does it. As I posted in the last issue, I think this design is a bit of a starter for the newly released Battle Suits, which are already available both in physical brick and digital game forms.

For the next issue, get ready for Clay in his new armor! The new trans-orange armor may really be intended for the new Royal Soldiers but it's a new armor nevertheless! Unfortunately, there'll be a brief LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine hiatus, for Issue 12 comes out 8 February.

New Armored Clay
New Armored Clay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...