Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issue 18

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 18
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 18

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 18 is already available and it's a bumper issue! This month's freebie is the Flash Speeder plus a bonus gift!

I usually have a love/hate relationship with bumper issues mainly because of the price tag, but in this case, it's purely love. Because I got the Millennium Falcon that I've missed earlier this year!

Millennium Falcon
Millennium Falcon

Ain't it sweet? It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs! Please take note that the clear stand is not included in the foil pack.

Just like other bumper issues, the bonus gift varies per quantity. Aside from the Millenium Falcon, one can get another chance in obtaining the Jedi Weapon Rack or Luke's Landspeeder.

The people behind LEGO Star Wars Magazine must really love the prequel trilogy for this month's free gift is another model from that era.

Flash Speeder
Flash Speeder

The Flash Speeder is a lightweight vehicle used by Naboo Royal Security Forces as a patrol craft and personnel transport. These super fast machines are a big help in organizing the Resistance during the invasion of the Trade Federation.

The microbuild experience is really enjoyable. The final model looks sleek and it's very similar to the real thing. Not to mention that it's green. If you truly know me, you know that I'm rather biased towards that color. Again, the clear stand is not included.

Oh, I almost forgot. Issue 18 has some free stickers as well!

For next month's issue... Is this real?! LEGO Star Wars Magazine is finally giving us a minifigure! And it's none other than the powerful rebel jedi Kanan Jarrus himself! Issue 19 comes out 11 January.

Kanan Jarrus
Kanan Jarrus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...