Skip to main content

LEGO batman movie chaos in gotham city review

LEGO Batman Movie Chaos in Gotham City
LEGO Batman Movie Chaos in Gotham City

With the release of The LEGO Batman Movie comes an array of promotional materials and merchandise. The town (or city, wherever you may be) is literally painted with bats! (Can I take home the cute bus stop ad?). Because of the vast advertising coverage, it's quite impossible to get all LEGO Batman Movie-related stuff. The solution? Get the essentials! And one of them is the LEGO Batman Movie Chaos in Gotham City activity book.

Just like any other LEGO activity books, Chaos in Gotham City is filled with fun trivia, puzzles, and comics. I find this book more colorful (and not to mention cuter) compared to its contemporaries, maybe because the content is free-spirited in itself. But what makes this activity book a must-have? It's the exclusive Tartan Batman minifigure!

Tartan Batman
Tartan Batman

I have a confession to make. I have to Google what tartan means to know what it is exactly. I know that this Batman minifigure wears plaid patterns that is associated with the Scottish. And to think I have been to Scotland once! Now I know that the pattern of criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colors is called tartan!

If you have seen the trailer for the movie, you know that the LEGO Batman owns a huge variety of costumes. And now, here is a confirmation that he also owns a kilt. To quote the Dark Knight himself, he said he owns this specific outfit just in case [he feels] like playing the bagpipes.

Where's the bagpipe?
Where's the bagpipe?

The Tartan Batman minifigure comes with a brown mask and a brown cape to match his straps and boots. His red and green tartan outfit is accented with a golden bat insignia (to remind everyone who he is). He also comes with a long sword accessory (though I wish he has a bagpipe as well). The minifig head is printed on both sides, with one flashing a smirk, and the other showing gritted teeth.

The LEGO Batman Movie Chaos in Gotham City retails for UK £6.99 / US $8.99. But I got mine for only £3.49 in my local Sainsbury's. I have reports that you can also buy a copy for that price via Amazon. What a great bargain!

Overall, The LEGO Batman Movie Chaos in Gotham City is a good buy (especially with a discounted price). The Tartan Batman minifigure is one of the most interesting costume variants for this LEGO theme. Definitely a must-have (especially for completists)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...