Skip to main content

birthday card [5004931] review

Birthday Card [5004931]
Birthday Card [5004931]

Wow! A birthday present from LEGO!

Using the first voucher in the UK / EU 2017 LEGO Wall Calendar, you can claim your birthday present from your favorite brick company. All you have to do is to present the voucher in a LEGO Store in the week of your birthday. And that's exactly what my wife did, for today is her birthday! (Happy birthday pi!).

I thought at first that the free gift is a literal birthday card, but we've discovered that it's more than that. Yes it is a card where you can write down your greetings, but there are bricks included as well in the Birthday Card [5004931] set.

Birthday Girl
Birthday Girl

The 20-pieces set also includes a kid minifigure, with two heads and two hairpieces to match the celebrant's gender. The unisex torso is printed with a blue sweater over a green striped top. And this is matched with a pair of red mini-legs.

Birthday Boy
Birthday Boy

A birthday celebration is not complete without a cake and a wrapped present. The minibuilds are simple but very effective, and not to mention super cute. The chocolate cake with marshmallow icing looks very yummy with a strawberry cupcake on top. The gift covered in orange and blue wrapping was finished with a yellow bow. At least that's how I see them, haha. Everything is neatly arranged in a 4x4 lime green tile. 

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

For a free gift with no purchase necessary, the Birthday Card [5004931] set is a sweet gesture from LEGO. Thank you very much for making your fans' birthdays extra special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...