Skip to main content

krennic's imperial shuttle [75156] gallery

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156]
Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156]

It's time to go rogue all over again! Starting off in style with Director Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156]...

With the release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Digital HD, DVD and Blu-ray, it just makes perfect sense to bring out our LEGO sets as well.

My ever-loving wife gave me Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156] (thank you again!) last Christmas, and it instantly became my new favorite! The sexy black ship is to die for! And the selection of minifigures is amazing! I super love the menacing Death Troopers! And K-2SO! Oh, poor droid! At least you're still complete in brick form (oops, a bit spoiler-ish).

I initially intended to make a review of this set, but this post sat long enough in draft mode that I forgot most of my key points (haha, sorry!). So, in order not to waste all these fierce (IMNSHO) pictures, I decided to transform it into a gallery instead.

Enjoy!

Director Krennic
Director Krennic

Death Trooper
Death Trooper

Death Troopers
Death Troopers

K-2SO
K-2SO

Bodhi Rook
Bodhi Rook

Pao
Pao

Shuttle Exterior
Shuttle Exterior

Shuttle Interior
Shuttle Interior

Shuttle Rear
Shuttle Rear

Krennic's Style
Krennic's Style

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...