Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issues 21 & 22

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 21
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 21

More LEGO Star Wars Magazines!

Due to my unscheduled hiatus (sorry), Issues 21 and 22 have piled up in my drafts folder. That's the reason behind this bumper post.

For Issue 21, the free gift is the Imperial Combat Driver! Wow! Another minifigure! But as I mentioned in the previous LEGO Star Wars magazine post, he may look rather familiar if you own a certain someone's speeder bike. Still doesn't ring a bell? Check it out here. It's the minifigure from Kanan's Speeder Bike [75141]! If you can remember, two issues ago, in Issue 19, Kanan Jarrus was the first ever free minifigure in this magazine series. Now it makes me wonder if the Stormtrooper is next, or the speeder bike, haha. Anyway, a free minifigure is a free minifigure! And the Imperial Combat Driver is a great addition to any collection. Especially now that Star Wars Rebels is ending (boohoo)!

Imperial Combat Driver
Imperial Combat Driver

For Issue 22, the free gift is a TIE Advanced minibuild.


LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 22
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 22

When I first saw the preview image, I wasn't really impressed with it. It reminded me of the previous TIE Bomber minibuild, which in my opinion kind of look awkward. But after the final minibuild, I was actually impressed. At a certain angle, the TIE Advanced looks wicked! As if it will shoot right at you any moment.

TIE Advanced
TIE Advanced

Next issue's free gift is a new Starfighter, the Vulture Droid! Now, don't get too excited (like me). There's a very fine print in the lower left of the page that the Battle Droids minifigures are not included. Issue 23 comes out 3 May.

Vulture Droid
Vulture Droid





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...