Skip to main content

create the world with LEGO and sainsbury's

Create The World [40256]
Create The World [40256]

Explore the world with LEGO and Sainsbury's spring event: Create The World!

Follow Sam and Lily in their adventures around the world with the Sainsbury's exclusive LEGO set Create The World [40256]! Build a car, a boat, or a helicopter with this versatile 3-in-1 set. It includes two minifigures of the aforementioned characters. I believe this is the first time we're seeing the prints in their dual-sided minifig heads (which are super adorable, by the way). To make this the perfect brick journey, accessory elements were included, such as a suitcase, camera (or binoculars as described in the promo), map, mobile phone, and two life vests.

Sam
Sam

Sam Worried
Sam Worried

Lily
Lily

Lily Serene
Lily Serene

LEGO 3-in-1 Creator is the perfect theme for the Create The World promo. It only makes perfect sense to encompass all types of travel in this global adventure. All areas were nicely covered. Sam and Lily can travel by land using a car, or by water via a boat, or by air with a helicopter. The builds are quite simple but they're more than enough to serve their true purpose, to tickle kids' imaginations. The set currently retails at £8 exclusively in Sainsbury's. It can also be bought online.

Land Travel by Car
Land Travel by Car

Water Travel by Boat
Water Travel by Boat

Air Travel by Helicopter
Air Travel by Helicopter

The LEGO set was actually just a complement for the promo. The real stars of the Create The World event are the trading cards, with 140 cards to collect. There are three simple ways to collect. First is Sainsbury's Online. Cards are available online when you spend £10 (excludes delivery charges). Second is via Sainsbury's Superstores. All you have to do is spend £10 and get a pack of 4 cards for free! Third is through Sainsbury's Convenience Stores, where you can get a pack of 2 cards for free when you spend £5. Please note that there is a £150 max spend in this promotion.

Collector's Album
Collector's Album

To neatly organize the LEGO cards, a Collector's Album is also available for purchase for just £2. The objective of the album is to whiz around the world by joining Sam and Lily on their epic tour and meet hilarious LEGO Minifigures in surprising locations along the way. You can buy the album instore or online.

Free Trading Cards Packs
Free Trading Cards Packs

If you need more cards, you can top up your collection by purchasing extra booster packs for 50p. They are available instore and online.

Trading Cards Booster Packs
Trading Cards Booster Packs

I bought the booster packs to know if there are rare cards in there. After opening four packs, I'm not really sure if there are rare ones, though I got some new cards. Oh, I almost forgot, every four cards pack comes with a shiny Create card, a special card that encourages to make a minibuild. Instructions can be found online by typing the link service.lego.com/buildinginstructions, and then entering the corresponding set number. The number can be found in brackets next to the model in the Card Gallery (last two pages of the Collector's Album). For example, the Lighthouse below comes from set [10692], so the link should be: service.lego.com/buildinginstructions10692.

Sneak Peek
Sneak Peek

I still need a lot of cards to complete my collection. I'm looking forward to swap my doubles with family and friends to collect my missing cards. Sainsbury's also promised to host swapping events in over 300 cafes towards the end of the event. 

For more details including the full terms and conditions, visit Sainsbury's website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...