Skip to main content

the milano [30449] review

The Milano [30449]
The Milano [30449]

Obviously.

The Milano is a Ravager M-Ship Class spacecraft used by the Guardians of the Galaxy for their interplanetary travel. It only made perfect sense to use it as the promotional LEGO set for the recently shown second installment of the film series (I love it, by the way, but I love the first more). The Milano [30449] polybag was given away (and sold) in various store events but I got mine from my local LEGO Store (UK) using this month's calendar voucher.

Building this brick spacecraft is very entertaining. I was able to build it under five minutes, so it's really, really easy. I was surprised with the numerous Technic pieces included, especially with the two steering arm piece with three ball joints, which gave The Milano's wings a lot of character.

The Milano
The Milano

The resemblance of the final build with the film spaceship beyond the color scheme is just so-so, but since it's a minibuild, it's forgivable. For its scale, The Milano still is a good spacecraft. If not for its very bright colors, it will fit perfectly with the other flying vessels minibuild from a galaxy far, far away.

Front View
Front View

By the way, the clear stand is not included in the polybag. I just used it for photography purposes only. It would be real cool if flying or hovering sets will come with stands like this one or something similar.

Oh, and I decided to include the top view of the ship for I find it as a hilarious cross between Optimus Prime and Jar Jar Binks.

Top View
Top View

Overall, The Milano [30449] polybag is a sweet, sweet set loaded with fun and excitement. And did I mention it's free?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...