Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issue 24

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 24
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 24

The LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 24 is already out and this month's free gift is the awesome A-Wing Starfighter!

The latest issue of our favorite magazine from a brick galaxy far, far away is filled with the usual comics, pull-out posters, fact files, puzzles, and more, encompassing all eras and even beyond (ehem, Freemakers, ehem). Speaking of comics, the one where the Skywalker twins used a Gungan Sub to save Lando and Chewie in Naboo painfully reminded me that I missed the LEGO version of the underwater vehicle! And not to mention the Queen Amidala minifigure! Say what you want but I super love The Phantom Menace!

Back to the magazine, the free LEGO set in this issue is an A-Wing minibuild. The A-Wing is a wedge-shaped starfighter widely used by the rebels for a long period of time, from the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire, to the Resistance against the First Order.

A-Wing
A-Wing

The mini A-Wing is a cute and fun model to build. With regards to resemblance to the film version, it's quite passable, but a casual fan may not be able to identify it straightaway. I like the green and yellow color scheme of the model, matching the one in the Vader’s TIE Advanced vs. A-Wing Starfighter [75150] set. The free toy is a nod to Star Wars Rebels after all. By the way, the transparent stand is not included.

Next month's cool toy is the Sandcrawler! It was not written but I highly doubt that the Jawas minifigures will be included. The new issue comes out 5 July.

Sandcrawler
Sandcrawler


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...