Skip to main content

iconic cave set [5004936] review

Iconic Cave Set [5004936]
Iconic Cave Set [5004936]

Aaaaaaaah!!!


LEGO Stores are giving away not one, but two minifigures in their Iconic Cave Set [5004936]! It's free with any purchase over UK £25 / EU 30€ / US $50. The promotion runs from 10 to 30 August in-store and online. Play prehistorically with the caveman and cavewoman minifigures, complete with clubs and a cardboard cave house (which also serves as a storage box).

Caveman
Caveman

The Caveman minifigure is similar to the one released in the first series of the LEGO Collectible Minifigures [8683] but with new print and hairpiece color.

Cavewoman
Cavewoman

Likewise, the Cavewoman minifigure is identical to the one from Series 5 [8805] except for the new print and hairpiece color. I wish I have the original minifigs to compare them side by side but unfortunately, I was still on the dark brick ages when they were initially released.

Prehistoric Love
Prehistoric Love

With regards to the box, to be honest, I love the way it was designed. Though a brickbuilt cave is more preferable, the cardboard cave is a cute alternative. The print is really fun to look at, and it is very reminiscent of The Flintstones. The quality of the cardboard is commendable as well with its smooth finish.

This is the third time LEGO has re-released minifigures from the Collectible Minifigures Series, with the Chicken Suit Guy [5004468] and the Gingerbread Man [5005156] as the first two.

I wonder who will they release next? And what will their accompanying box design be?

Back in Time
Back in Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...