Skip to main content

disney castle [71040] gallery

Disney Castle [71040]
Disney Castle [71040]

It's the LEGO Disney Castle [71040]! Need I say more?

My ever-loving wife bought the magical LEGO Disney Castle [71040] for her milestone birthday (and on triple VIP points with about £50 cashback!). As she claimed sole ownership to this huge set, I let her build it on her own. She actually enjoyed the long hours of solo building. She promised me to do a review on her favorite LEGO property. But as this post has sat on my drafts folder for a few months now, I'm just going to do a gallery instead. Until that promised review was done, this post will remain a gallery (ehem, ehem).

Enjoy!

Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse

Minnie Mouse
Minnie Mouse

Donald Duck
Donald Duck

Daisy Duck
Daisy Duck

Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Disney Castle
Disney Castle

Main Entrance
Main Entrance

Clock Tower
Clock Tower

Princess and the Frogs
Princess and the Frogs

Into the Open Air
Into the Open Air

Disney Castle Interior
Disney Castle Interior

Ballroom
Ballroom

Magic Carpet Ride
Magic Carpet Ride

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Be Our Guest
Be Our Guest

Touch the Spindle
Touch the Spindle

Der Zauberlehrling
Der Zauberlehrling

Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream

Mirror Mirror
Mirror Mirror

Gesundheit
Gesundheit

Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Welcome Party
Welcome Party

Where Dreams Come True
Where Dreams Come True

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...