Skip to main content

LEGO star wars magazine: issue 27

LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 27
LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 27

The LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 27 is already available and the awesome gift is Rey's Speeder!

Finally! the LEGO Star Wars Magazine has finally caught up with The Force Awakens (but then there's Rogue One and the upcoming The Last Jedi, no pressure)! And what's the best way to represent the new trilogy in this monthly magazine than with Rey herself (though she's just a tiny black round plate).

Rey's Speeder
Rey's Speeder


Building the model is a lot of fun. The build starts with the hood on an upright position then eventually rotating to gradually reveal the final look. The design is really smart considering the scale, with every detail depicting something, like Rey's salvage bag and her hauls. It just fell a bit flat when placed on a surface. I have to place it on two transparent clear round tiles to make it appear like it's hovering.


Rey's Speeder microbuild reminded me a lot of Luke's Landspeeder (see it in this post), and it's really easy to see why. Both shared the same color schemes, and even the same elements. (Duh, they're both speeders in desert planets!).

First Order Snowspeeder
First Order Snowspeeder

For next month's issue, which comes out on 11 October, make way for the First Order Snowspeeder. Yahoo! More The Force Awakens love!

P. S. I think the Original LEGO Star Wars Minifigure stamp pictured above is a mistake, unless they do include a minifigure. We'll see next month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...