Skip to main content

unikitty x N-POP girl

N-POP Girl, Pink Teddy Bear, & Unikitty
N-POP Girl, Pink Teddy Bear, & Unikitty

Sugar and spice, and everything nice. That's what Princess Unikitty and the N-POP Girl are made of!

When The LEGO Movie was released, there were two characters who stole the whole film. One already has released his own feature film (ahem, The LEGO Batman Movie), and the other will soon have her own TV series. Who's that and what show? It's Unikitty!! (That's not a typo. The title really has an exclamation point).

Unikitty hails from Cloud Cuckoo Land, the capital of rainbows and puppies. She is half unicorn, half anime kitten, and one endless dance party. But don't let her facade fool you. She is one of the LEGO Master Builders who defeated Lord Business! And be careful! Sometimes, Unikitty can lose control of her positive nature and get enraged. She then becomes the red Angry Kitty.

The only Unikitty brick built figure that I have is from the LEGO Dimensions [71231]. I was still in my dark brick ages when The LEGO Movie sets first came out. I'll try to hunt down the other variants, but I think it's a bit impossible to complete the whole set. Why? Because there's a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive among them! With the upcoming release of the Unikitty! TV show, I hope there will be more LEGO sets with Unikitty figures to be released (even though the show deviated from the brick-style animation).


Unikitty
Unikitty

The popularity of Unikitty definitely has crossed over worlds. The image of the lovable crossbreed princess is seen in the shirt of one of The LEGO Ninjago Movie characters, the N-POP Girl. This minifigure is proving the be really popular in the series. With her cutesy sweet as cotton candy appearance, and her charming pink little teddy bear accessory, it's easy to see why.

In her official profile page, the N-POP Girl is said to be leading the dance revolution in the Ninjago pop music circuit. There's also a hint that she might also be the biggest fan girl of the secret ninja. I just really hope there's no cruel plot twist wherein she will end up as one of the villains!

N-POP Girls
N-POP Girls

Unikitty and the N-POP Girl have a lot in common so it's just natural to play with them together. This is one of my most fun photo shoots ever and I'm really, really happy with the end results. Something tells me that there will be more Unikitty x N-POP Girl collaborations in the future.

Cuteness Overload
Cuteness Overload

The LEGO Ninjago Movie will be released 21 September in the Philippines, 22 September in the USA, and 13 October (I know!) in the UK.

P. S. My wife super loved the first pic that she rotated it and used it as her phone wallpaper and it's perfect!

Unikitty x N-POP Girl Phone Wallpaper
Unikitty x N-POP Girl Phone Wallpaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...