Skip to main content

LEGO nexo knights magazine issue 08

LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 08
LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 08

The LEGO Nexo Knights Magazine Issue 08 is hot off the press and it's overloaded with lots of free gifts, including a Kid Clay minifigure and Ninjago trading cards!

In last issue's preview, it was promised that Issue 08 will include a limited edition Kid Clay minifigure, a training bot, and an exclusive Nexo Power. All these were neatly placed in the small foil pack. But wait, there's more. An exclusive Ninjago Trading Card and a booster pack were given away as well.

Ninjago Trading Cards
Ninjago Trading Cards

I believe that it's a brilliant strategy to introduce the Ninjago Trading Card Game in the LEGO Magazines. I also think that it's a genius move to put rare cards in the mix to tickle the market's (especially kids') need to collect them. Included in every Issue 08 is a Limited Edition NRG Cole golden foil card. There's also a special card guaranteed in every booster pack, and I got an Action Master Chen silver foil card in mine. So, by purchasing this issue, I instantly have two shiny foil cards. Conveniently, a game rules pamphlet and a cards checklist centerfold poster were also part of the strategy presents. As if this is not enough, next issue promises another exclusive card and another booster pack (yey! more shiny foil cards!).

Moving on, let's now proceed to the star of this issue, Kid Clay!

Kid Clay
Kid Clay

Training Bot
Training Bot

Kid Clay and his Training Bot are this month's free LEGO toys. They both look so adorable (and short)! Though the pieces are not really exclusive ones, it's really satisfying to finally have an official Clay hairpiece (three more to go. A Lance hairpiece was released in Issue 01). Incorporating Kid Clay and his Training Bot in the comics is also a nice touch. They were presented via flashback when Clay was training Robin, the junior knight.

Training Time
Training Time

With all these wicked gifts, I almost forgot about the exclusive Nexo Power. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the first time that we saw the Minify Surprise in physical LEGO form. I have already scanned that power months ago from the Nexo Knights Academy missions from the Malaysian site (nexoknightsapac.lego.com/en-my).

For the next issue, a monstrous toy seems to be on its way. A Flame Bat vehicle with hot lava ammo is coming next month. As with most free vehicle builds, there's no pilot included. And it's up to the readers to decide who'll fly it. I wonder if Kid Clay will look good riding it, haha. Just kidding! Issue 09 will be on sale 19 October.

Flame Bat
Flame Bat

Don't forget to like brickednexus' Facebook page at www.facebook.com/brickednexus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...