Skip to main content

UK LEGO store christmas promotions

Christmas Promotions
Christmas Promotions
(Photo grabbed from: https://www.lego.com/en-GB
)

'Tis the season to be jolly! Along with the release of the UK LEGO Store Christmas 2016 Newsletter is the announcement of this year's multiple holiday promotions.

As early as October and, of course, ending in December, LEGO is giving away free gifts (after minimum purchases and while supplies last) to liven up the festive mood. The Christmas 2016 LEGO Store promotions are as follows:

  • From 23 October to 20 November, free LEGO 24-in-1 Christmas Builds [40222] for any purchase over £60
  • From 12 to 23 November, free LEGO Toy Soldier Christmas Ornament [5004420] for any purchase over £25
  • From 25 November to 10 December, free LEGO Snowglobe [40223] for any purchase over £60
  • From 11 to 20 December, free Exclusive Gingerbread Man Minifigure [5005156] for any purchase over £25

And don't forget to keep your receipt when you buy any LEGO product between 14 October and 10 December to get a 2017 LEGO Wall Calendar. The calendar can then be claimed (while supplies last) from any LEGO Store between 11 December and 15 January.

2017 Wall Calendar
2017 Wall Calendar
(Photo grabbed from: https://www.lego.com/en-GB)

So plan your holiday purchases wisely! And I think this is just perfect, just in time for the opening of the new London Leicester Square LEGO Flagship Store on 17 November!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...