Skip to main content

micro-AT-ATs

AT-ATs
AT-ATs

The AT-AT microbuilds from the LEGO Star Wars Magazine Issue 15 are the cutest combat walkers ever!

On my last post, where I featured the aforementioned issue, I was very vocal about my fondness of the All Terrain Armored Transport free gift that I highly considered getting another one. Obviously, I wasn't able to restrain myself, so I bought another copy. I have found that it is cheaper (and a lot easier) to buy another magazine than to order the individual bricks. I wasn't able to find a single shop (in LEGO's Pick-a-Brick or BrickLink) that carries all the required pieces, making the postage fees not worth it.


Battle of Hoth
Battle of Hoth

I don't usually make posts about duplicates, but I had a lot of fun playing with these microbuilds that it felt wrong not to share it. With two microscale Imperial Walkers, it's only natural to recreate scenes from The Empire Strikes Back. The AT-ATs were very significant in the Battle of Hoth. Besides, nobody forgets how Wedge Antilles skillfully used his T-47's tow cables to topple a combat walker (right, Spider-Man?).

Tow Cable?
Tow Cable?

These Micro-AT-ATs are really fetching like droid puppies. I don't think i can get enough of them...
________________________________________

UPDATE: My wife surprised me with another one! Super thank you!

And then there were three...


More AT-ATs!
More AT-ATs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...