Skip to main content

LEGO star wars in black and white

LEGO Star Wars in Black and White
LEGO Star Wars in Black and White

Or alternatively my favorite shots in dramatic monochrome.

How did this little side project come about? I was just looking for a new wallpaper to match my black and white phone then voilà!...

It is only quite recently that I was able to obtain larger sets. That's why it is also only quite recently that I decided to do scenic shots, and I fell in love with it!

For Finn in the Millennium Falcon [75105], I was originally aiming to do a shot in the gun well but I can't seem to make it work. So, I settled with him in the cockpit instead. At least the upper quad laser cannon is visible behind him.

Finn Manning the Falcon
Finn Manning the Falcon

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle [75156] is definitely one of my favorite LEGO Star Wars sets. It definitely is a must to have the suave director's photo taken inside his wicked spacecraft. For Krennic, it's all about style! I mean wearing white in a black on black ship? Exactly on point!

Director Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
Director Krennic's Imperial Shuttle

Bistan! Ever since I saw the Space Monkey in Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016, I grew fond of him (only to be disappointed later to learn that he doesn't have much screen time!). I'm sure a lot of Rebel U-Wing Fighter [75155] owners has recreated Bistan in his most epic scene.

Door Gunning Bistan
Door Gunning Bistan

And this has got to be my favorite shot of all time! I super love the Darth Vader Transformation [75183] set and I'm glad my pictures, especially the one below, were able to show that. The upgraded and more detailed helmet has definitely help capture the essence of the iconic scene.

Darth Vader's Transformation
Darth Vader's Transformation

I'm so excited with this artistic (at least in my opinion) side project. This is definitely an upgrade from my usual profile shots. Hopefully, I can add more to these lovely pictures in the future. I have a lot of ideas in my head. I just wish I can execute them beautifully and justly. In the meantime, may the force be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...