Skip to main content

october mini model build: robot

October Mini Model Build [40248]
October Mini Model Build [40248]

The Monthly Mini Model Build for October is an awesome robot!

Veering away from the cutesy animals, the LEGO Store went full droid mode for their building activity this month. Compared to previous models, the brick built robot's design is a little complicated with all its small pieces and articulated parts. But not really intricate enough so kids assembling it will still manage just fine. I was really delighted to see a transparent light blue 2x2 round brick for I usually see it in the old LEGO Dimensions sets. Then the delight quickly turned into sadness when I remembered that the theme is about to be discontinued real soon. (I just realized that I haven't posted anything about that game, my favorite game ever! Hmmm...).

Robot
Robot

The color palette for the adorable automaton is a bit on the minimal side, though it worked perfectly, I must say. The color scheme made it look like a medical bot. I can imagine it assisting a health care professional in whatever aseptic task to be done. It also reminded me of the Medix Mixels [41569-71]. I'm sure if you added crazy eye pieces to this monthly build, it will fit right in.

Back Online
Back Online

If you want to tinker with your own LEGO robot, check out the building instructions here. Don't have the exact pieces? No problem! Be creative and imaginative! Design your own!

P.S. I heard next month's Mini Model Build is very loyal and a true friend. What do you think it will be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

millennium falcon [75105] review

Millennium Falcon [75105] It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs ... Or at least according to Han Solo. Everyone's favorite intergalactic smuggler has boasted this claim about the iconic Millennium Falcon ever since A New Hope , and he even repeated this in  The Force Awakens . It's a rather ambiguous statement because parsec is a unit of distance and not time. Different justifications have been provided such as the Kessel Run being referred as more than just a route but also a race. Or maybe Old Ben is correct in saying that this is nothing but an obvious misinformation . Hopefully, the definitive explanation will be presented in next year's untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story movie. Or maybe it will remain a mystery, enshrouded in the great captain's infamy. Regardless of the truth, there's no denying that the Millennium Falcon is an epic spacecraft. It is a modified Corellian YT-1300f light freighter. When I was younger, I was really...

BB-8 [75187] review

BB-8-ception BB-8! I mentioned before that I fell in love with  BB-8 [75187]  set ever since I saw it in the previews, and I'm sure I'll fall deeper once I've built it. True enough, I did. Before we go to the adorable droid, can we talk about the box first? BB-8 [75187] The packaging for The Last Jedi  looks very sophisticated and futuristic with its white and red color scheme. It literally goes with anything. Then the LEGO logo in red made everything perfect, complementing the whole look of the box. As if the brick built BB-8 is not adorable enough, the set comes with a minifigure as well. I remember two years ago, with the release of The Force Awakens , it's quite difficult to obtain this famous astromech droid in brick form. Now, it's in almost every LEGO Star Wars set (but that's not a problem. One can never have enough brick droids). The chase minifigure status has now been passed to its emo version, BB-H8 BB-9E, which is so far only included in Kylo Ren...

Big Discount DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US

Purchase for best price DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US. Selling price Low and Options of DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US from diversity stores in usa. You are very lucky. The item you are looking for DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US . We see discounts on products. My spouse and i think you are very lucky To be Get DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US in cheap. I believed that DMWD Household multifunction Electric Skillet cooking pot hotpot breakfast cooker Mini kettle pan steamer heater 2 Layers EU US is a great product . If purchased at the right price. not wonder you are looking for discounts. Please check the b...